Proposals must fall into at least one of the following three categories:
- Food protection (food safety)
- Prevention of obesity and diet-related disease and/or;
- Food Security
Each proposal must fit into one of two priority areas:
- Integration of agricultural & health sciences
- Programmatic, Environmental and/or Policy-level Change
- The deadline for letters of interest (LOI) is 5:00 pm, Friday, April 8, 2022. LOI's are required and must be emailed to [email protected].
- Invitations to submit full proposals will be sent out by Friday, April 15, 2022
- The deadline for full proposals is 5:00 pm, Friday, May 27, 2022. By the deadline, an electronic copy (.pdf) of the grant application must be emailed to [email protected].
- Awards will be announced in June/July 2022.
Please use the Cover Sheet Template for preparing both the LOI and Full Proposal.