For University faculty and/or staff and community members seeking to develop relationships, the expected outcome is that participants: develop an authentic, cohesive, equitable, and sustainable partnership toward a proposed project that utilizes participatory action research, or other creative strategies for addressing community-identified problems.
Starting in 2020, the Faculty Planning Grant Program and the Planning Grant program for Community-University Partnership was combined into one grant program.
Fall 2020 Planning Grant Program Timeline
- Request for proposals released: Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020
- Planning Grant Proposal due: Wednesday, November 18th, 2020
- Awards announced: Friday, December 18th, 2020
- Funding commences (subject to change*): Monday, January 4th, 2021
- Project end date (subject to change**): Friday, June 18th, 2021
- Final report due (subject to change**): Wednesday, July 21st, 2021
* Based on grantee award acceptance date
** Based on the actual project start date