For University faculty and/or staff and community members seeking to develop relationships, the expected outcome is that participants: develop an authentic, cohesive, equitable, and sustainable partnership toward a proposed project that utilizes participatory action research, or other creative strategies for addressing community-identified problems.
In 2020, the Faculty Planning Grant Program and the Planning Grant program for Community-University Partnership were combined into one grant program.
Fall 2021 Planning Grant Program Timeline
***Fall 2022 Planning Grant Program Timelines will be announced in Summer 2022***
- Planning Grant Proposal due: Wednesday, November 17th, 2021
- Applicants must use one of the following required cover sheet templates:
- Awards announced: Friday, December 17th, 2021
- Funding commences (subject to change*): Monday, January 3rd, 2022
- Project end date (subject to change**): Friday, June 17th, 2022
- Final report due (subject to change**): Wednesday, July 20th, 2022
* Based on grantee award acceptance date
** Based on the actual project start date